Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Will it ever stop raining?

Do I live in Florida? I could have sworn this was Texas. As far as I can remember we usually live drought to drought. WHAT IS GOING ON???
This is causing some problems with Horse. He is EXTREMELY thrush prone, and all of the mud in his run is trashing his feet. He is also becoming a basket case with all of the time he is spending "up." The other day while I was lunging him he spend a spell bucking - which he NEVER does - and the other night when I went to put him back in his run he pulled away and took off the other direction bucking. After I got him into the run he tried to push his way back out, and I don't blame him! I want him turned out as much as he does!

Also, I may have a possible lessee. She called and e-mailed - super promising! I am going to try and call her in about half an hour. *fingers crossed*

No comments: