Monday, September 24, 2007

 Months later - same boat.  I had a half-lease for about two months. She mislead me in regards to her riding ability and I wound up giving free lessons. It wasn't exactly what I'd had in mind! I hung on though, because I needed the income. Then she and her husband "evaluated their budget" (which is the same phrase she used when sending me the first email about leasing) and she canceled. Now I am giving lessons, which is helping, but I'd like to have a half lease. I'm giving beginning children's lessons right now, if anything I'd like to have an adult student who is beginning/intermediate or returning to riding so that I have someone my age and like minded. If wishes were horses...

This week there is no riding anyway. Power pack time! I should take this time to clean my tack and tack room, but most likely I'll just stay home and watch TV.


2 comments:

Donna said...

Too bad I didn't live closer...

Corley said...

No kidding!